Ever fucked a straight guy
ive done it once
LOL yes. Back in the day...
I am trying to convince one, it is taking a long long time, but I am patient cuz he is hot as hell

And yes but by webcam, I have a good girl friend who was hooking up with a dude but he was way and the dude wanted to masturbate via cam then she placed me on a strategic angle that I could watch everything.

And yes but by webcam, I have a good girl friend who was hooking up with a dude but he was way and the dude wanted to masturbate via cam then she placed me on a strategic angle that I could watch everything.
yeah all the time Kik is my hunting ground lol
Yes I did
Yeah, my buddy from school. He’s straight married now but we fucked for years. I feel like a lot of people experiment with their best friends, a lot of straight guys arnt fully straight.
Yes I did
I blew a few.
I have bottomed for a few. They love the whole not able to get pregnant part lol
Oui Heart
no, its straight
Definitely. I have a higher percentage of hook ups with straight guys than I do gay men.
Blown a few and jerked off with a college roommate, never actually fucked a straight guy (outside of one guy who claimed to be straight st the time but came out officially a year later)
dreamt I fucked my straight best friend once
I blew tons of straights and had sex with only one of them